HVAC Maintenance Technician
Job Title: HVAC Maintenance Technician
Commercial Air Solutions is a family owned business that has been around since 2004. We are experiencing exponential growth and are in need of well rounded technicians to join our team. Our employees are like family to us and we would like to add individuals who want to enrich their experience and skills in the HVAC field with advanced training and guidance from technicians that have been with us for many years.
This is an entry level position. Experience is not required.
- Valid driver’s license and insurable driving record
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds and work in high places
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be willing to pass a drug test and background check
- Willingness to learn new skills and complete training programs as needed
- Ability to navigate the use of email, internet, Word/Google processing programs
- Perform preventative maintenance of commercial and industrial HVAC equipment
- Provide excellent customer service and represent our company positively
- Additional responsibilities will increase based on exposure to tasks, existing and ability to further develop troubleshooting skill set, and consistent and accurate completion of assignments
- Work Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday
- Individuals may occasionally be exposed to hazardous conditions, high places and /or hazardous equipment. May work with or around chemicals that require knowledge of a safety data sheet.
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Up to three weeks of paid vacation every year
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Retirement plans
- Work van and phone provided
- Training classes
- Flexible schedules for current HVAC certification students