We are looking for an experienced Receptionist/Bookkeeper. This is a Full time position 8 AM - 5 PM. Compensation based on experience
Job Responsibilities - Candidates would preferably have:
- A Receptionist serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately; notifies company personnel of visitor arrival and telecommunications system.
- The ideal candidate will also be able to provide file, clerical and data entry support. • Experience answering multi-line phones, Takes and retrieves messages
- Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable Experience
- Invoicing, collections, change orders, Contract billing
- Maintain Customer Certificate of Insurance
- Ensure client accounts are up to date, follow up if needed.
- Experience in data entry and record keeping
- Dispatch Service Calls to Service Employees using Smart Service Software
- Provides callers with Company information such as address, directions and other contact information
- Sorts & forwards incoming mail
- Coordinates the pickup and delivery of express mail services (FedEx, DHL, UPS)
- Maintains inventory of office supplies
- Simple housekeeping duties, Keep break room and conference room tidy
- Other duties as assigned Job Requirements
As a Receptionist/Bookkeeper you must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
Required Education, Experience & Skills:
- The ideal candidate for this position will be highly flexible, able to multi-task, a team player, organized, and dependable and will report to the Accounting Manager.
- The candidate should be enthusiastic and personable with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Excellent computer skills are essential; proficient in Microsoft excel/word/outlook
- Basic Quick Books 10-15 years experience
- Basic understanding of bookkeeping and accounting principles
- State of Tennessee Notary is a Plus