Dillard Construction is seeking an Accounting Professional.
Our company specializes in Commercial and Industrial Contracting, Construction Management, Design Build and Development.
The ideal candidate will assist the Controller with all accounting aspects including, but not limited to:
- Job Cost Accounting
- Human Resources
- Accounts Payable and other accounting responsibilities.
Qualified candidates must possess:
- 5+ years of accounting experience in programs such as Timberline/Sage 300, with background in other aspects of cost accounting and Human Resources.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Procore construction software experience is beneficial
- Candidate should be proficient in daily use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) and Adobe.
Pay will be based on experience. This is a full-time position with excellent benefits, including health, dental and vision insurance, 401(k) with employer matching, paid time off and paid holidays.
Dillard Construction, Inc. is a Tennessee Drug-Free Workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.