Our client, a heavy-industry silicon metal manufacturing company, has an immediate need for a Maintenance Manager, based out of their Alabama office.
• Follows safety procedures and guidelines as established by Management.
• Develops maintenance procedures and ensures implementation.
• Conducts periodical plant inspections to identify, prevent and resolve maintenance issues.
• Checks all mechanical and hydraulic systems to ensure functionality.
• Plans and repairs all installation activities.
• Monitors expenses and controls Maintenance Department budget.
• Keeps accurate and detailed maintenance logs and reports of daily activities.
• Ensures that health, safety policies, standards and procedures are complied with at all times.
• Promptly corrects any department deficiencies.
• Additional duties as required.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
• Extensive knowledge of environmental regulations and policies.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Proficient in technology and equipment used in environmental inspections.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
• SAP Software.
• Experience in tooling, mechanical inspection tools, hydraulics and
• Inventory control skills.
• 10 years experience in heavy industry.
• Physically able to conduct inspections and carry equipment used for
• Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer
• Must be able to lift up to 25lbs.