Environmental Health & Safety Manager
$89,000 - $114,000
• Inspects the facility to identify safety, health and environmental risks.
• Develops and implements inspection policies and procedures, and a schedule of routine inspections.
• Develops health and safety procedures for all areas of the company.
• Prepares and schedules training to cover emergency procedures, workplace safety and other relevant
• Monitors compliance with safety procedures.
• Drafts inspection reports to document inspection findings.
• Ensures that material safety data sheets are maintained and readily accessible when needed.
• Maintains records of discharge of or employee exposure to hazardous waste and/or pollutants, as
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
• Extensive knowledge of environmental regulations and policies.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent Organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Proficient in technology and equipment used in environmental inspections.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
• Bachelors degree in Environmental Safety, Occupational Safety and Health, or
related field required. Masters degree preferred with 10 years experience in
• Physically able to conduct inspections and carry equipment used for
• Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer
• Must be able to lift up to 25lbs