Drivers for Non-Emergency Medical Transport Services
Gibson Transportation is seeking non-emergency medical Transport Services Drivers.
We are seeking dedicated and responsible Tenn-Care Drivers, needed to drive patients to and from doctor appointments, to join our transportation team. The non-emergency medical transport Driver plays a crucial role in ensuring safe, reliable and comfortable transportation for patients to-and-from doctor and other healthcare appointments. This position requires a commitment to patient safety, excellent customer service and adherence to all relevant regulations.
Full- and Part-Time Available | Paid by the Hour.
- Drug & Background Check Required
- Valid Tennessee driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Previous experience in patient transportation or related field is preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Compassion and patience dealing with patients
- Ability to follow instructions, strong organizational skills and attention to details
- Route pickups are in the Chattanooga area, but can extend outwards.
- Ability to sit for extended periods while driving
- Good vision, hearing and reflexes to ensure safe driving.
To apply, or for more information, please reach out via the Application button below.
Gibson Transportation is an Equal Opportunity Employer