Hasko Industries, a Chattanooga-based OEM (original equipment manufacturer) producing industrial woodworking machinery since 1930, has an immediate opening for Assembly Technicians – as experienced mechanics to assemble machine tool components.
Hasko designs and manufactures robust, productive and efficient woodworking equipment, for both standard model and for custom machines. We give our customers a competitive advantage through designs that improve uptime, labor content and output.
All Assembly Technician applicants must have Industrial Machine Troubleshooting Experience and be able to read blueprints.
If you are qualified, please apply today. We offer excellent working conditions – our machine shops are climate-controlled! We offer great pay and benefits for professional workers exhibiting team-oriented work ethics. Work hours are all dayside Monday to Friday 6am to 4:30 pm daily, and Saturdays as needed.
- Assemble products/parts (small/light to large/heavy) to complete units of equipment or sub-assemblies in a specialized work area according to verbal or written instructions, or by following drawings or diagrams.
- Industrial machine troubleshooting experience and be able to read blueprints
- Mechanical background required with 1-3 years of experience
- Must have the good technical knowledge and possess great manual dexterity
- Must be able to operate hand and power tools
- Must be familiar with hydraulic, electrical, and mechanical systems
- Good understanding of quality control principles
- Physical Requirements A physically demanding position requiring heavy lifting and carrying (50-100 lb.)
Hasko Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer.