CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. With more than 700 care sites across the U.S. & from clinics and hospitals to home-based care and virtual care services CommonSpirit is accessible to nearly one out of every four U.S. residents. Our world needs compassion like never before. Our communities need caring and our families need protection. With our combined resources CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable and innovating how and where healing can happen both inside our hospitals and out in the community.
anages and coordinates the care of patients in a defined care delivery model, utilizing the nursing process, which include assessment, planning implementation and evaluation.
* Supervises and/or provides all nursing care provided to an assigned population. Any delegated care is based on the abilities and limitation of care personnel and patient acuity. Continually monitors the delivery of care or clinical technique appropriate to the patient.
* Collaborates and communicates effectively with the interdisciplinary team.
* Accountable for patient/family education.
* Documents nursing care and patient status in accordance with the nursing standards of care.
* Provides safe environment and promotes quality patient care through adherence to established standards. Identifies opportunities for and participates in performance improvement activities.
* Demonstrates competent professional practice, and engages in opportunities for professional growth.
* Contributes to the productivity and professional environment of the department.
* Provides continuous cardiac monitoring, arrhythmia recognition and intervention.
* Initiates and titrates cardiac related infusions according to SSU scope of practice.
* Manages arterial and venous sheaths.
* Manages and initiates peripheral IV sites.
Required Education: Graduate of an approved school of nursing, Bachelor of science preferred.
Required Licensure and Certifications:
Current State Licensed Registered Nurse
BLS from American Heart Association
ACLS required within six months of hire
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: One year experience within the last three (3) years in a hospital setting.
PREFERRED Qualifications: Three years telemetry experience or one year ICU experience preferred.
Apply for this job online
Email this job to a friend
Share on your newsfeed
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply, or can't find a relevant opportunity?
Join one of our Talent Communities to learn more about a career at CommonSpirit Health and experience #humankindness.
CommonSpirit Health participates in E-verify.