Nephrology Associates is committed to help patients with advanced Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) by understanding the disease and their treatment options. We have the following position open:
PRN - Registered Dietitian
· This position will be a Full-Time Monday – Friday.· Evaluate patients according to their nutritional needs, initially and annually as needed.
· Recommend therapeutic diets and diet plans according to dietary assessment and prescription.
· Counsel patients and their families regarding dietary prescription.
· Experience with Diabetes and Hypertension preferred.
· Bachelor’s degree in Nutrition, dietetics, or similar area is required.
· 2 yrs. of exp. as a clinical nutrition required.
· Must have a current Dietitian license.
· Must possess and use excellent customer service and communication skills.
· Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand English.
· Positive attitude Client centered Good communication skills
Must have adequate transportation to commute to our other offices, Cleveland and Ooltewah