Northgate Doors is currently seeking an entry level Installer/Technician for our garage doors & entry doors company.
About Us: In business since 1972, Northgate Doors is a family owned-and-operated, top-rated Chattanooga garage and entry door expert. We are proudly celebrating over 50 years of happy customers through quality door sales, installation, and service to the Chattanooga area. We work with both residential and commercial customers. If you enjoy working in a pleasant, team environment, and are qualified for this job opening, we hope you will apply!
At entry level, no experience is necessary - will learn/train on the job from our expert installers. Great opportunity for the right person; this position provides access to a stable career path with the satisfaction of helping home and business owners enjoy beautiful, safe and functional exterior door security.
Skill Sets Required:
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to observe, recognize and plan best approaches for installation within an existing framework (much like being good at putting puzzles together).
- Ability to understand the mechanics of door installation and the principles of basic construction.
- Confidence working with power and hand tools.
- Pleasant customer service attitude.
Compensation and Benefits: Excellent Pay based on initiative (trained installers average $55,000+ annually w/additional earned bonus at intervals); Full Benefits, Paid Holidays. Truck and Tools Provided.
Please Apply via Email (use apply button below). Or, Apply In-Person during normal business hours between 9a to 4p Monday through Friday, at Northgate Doors, 4305 Bonny Oaks Drive, Chattanooga, TN 37416.