Front End Desk Clerk
Solutions Pharmacy has an immediate opening for a full-time Front End Clerk. Hours are Mondays to Fridays, 9 am to 5 pm. No Weekends or Holidays.
Who we are: Solutions Pharmacy specializes in sterile and non-sterile custom-made medications. We have a collective 60 years of experience as a compounding pharmacy, and uphold only the highest standards of quality in our work. Customers can be assured that if their compound came from Solutions Pharmacy, it was specially prepared just for them with the best FDA-regulated ingredients and by a highly trained pharmacist or pharmacy technician.
Front End Clerk Job Requirements:
• Assist customers over the phone with pharmaceutical orders and purchases, other transactions and/or concerns.
• Routes customer appropriately to pharmacist, other staff or leadership to ensure a smooth service transition and experience.
• Performs packaging, mailing, and cashiering for mailed to home prescriptions; receives and processes payments for pharmaceutical prescriptions and/or products. Ensures accurate credit card transactions.
• Acts as a resource to customers including answering questions on prescription shipment, payment, and other packaging based questions as needed.
• Provides basic clerical support including answering and screening telephone calls, faxing, copying, maintaining files/information, etc.
• Maintains appearance and general housekeeping through routine cleaning and organizing.
• Performs or assists with stocking and inventory of supplies and products, which includes unpacking, inspecting items for damage, and ensuring products have accurate pricing and are put away correctly.
• Assists with product and/or supply deliveries and reconciles orders. Coordinates the receipt of products, which includes acceptance of product as delivered, and verification of products to purchase order.
Education Required: High school diploma or GED
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills; ability to deal with a variety of customers (patients, visitors, staff, etc.) and sensitive situations.
- Excellent organizational skills, and must be detail oriented.
- Ability to work semi-independently within a team environment, be self-motivated and take initiative appropriately.
- Basic PC knowledge and familiarity with electronic equipment, like cash register.
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions:
- Must be able to bend adequately to lift, move, and pack and unpack boxes.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to use hands with fine manipulation when using computer keyboard, cash register, and retail items.
- Must have functional vision, speech, and hearing.
- Operates all equipment necessary to perform the job.